- Smoking is not allowed in the rooms, toilets, balconies, and walkways. The only designated smoking area provided is the outside lounge. Please note that it is only cigarettes and shisha that can be smoked at the outside lounge.
- External food and drinks are not allowed
- Hotel Capitol won’t be responsible for any valuables not declared at the front desk.
- Any hotel Capitol’s item damaged by a guest during his/her stay must be fully paid for before he/she can be allowed to leave the premises.
- Maximum occupants in both classic rooms, executive rooms, and suite are 2 adults and 4 adults in two-bedroom.
- Full payment must be made before a guest can be checked in.
- Check-in time is 2:00pm and check-out time is 12:00 noon.
- An additional 50% of the room rate will be charged for all late check out after 12:00pm, while 100% of the room rate will be charged for all check out after 6:00pm